North West Regional College in Indian Exchange Programme – North West Regional College

North West Regional College in Indian Exchange Programme

North West Regional College is currently hosting a group from India as part of an EU Erasmus+ international programme.
The group from TeamLease Skills University in Gujarat are in the college for two weeks as part of an exchange programme looking at skills development and best practice in the areas of Tourism and Hospitality, Mechatronics, Enterprise and Technology Enhanced Learning.
During the visit the group also took part in Derry~Londonderry’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade.

Pictured are: Martin Peoples. Head of Technology Enhanced Learning and Support at NWRC, Calum Morrison, NWRC Director of International Development, Bronagh Fikri, NWRC European & International Projects Officer, Galvin Dobson, Deputy Head of Department – Business, Hospitality, Tourism and Performing Arts at NWRC, and Raymond Craig NWRC with visitors Udayan Trivedi, Suma Dattatreya, Rajesh Rejendran and Satish Kumar Jha.

Mark McConway

Higher National Certificate in Construction

"It had been a few years since I was at college, but the help and support I received from the lecturers on my course made my time at the college enjoyable and memorable."

Rebekah Glen

Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accountancy 

"When I saw the Higher Level Apprenticeship advertised I thought it was a great opportunity to gain work experience while studying. There is only so much you can learn from a textbook!"

Leroy Grant

City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Barbering

"There's such a social and friendly atmosphere at the College. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class."

Carrie Bonner

HND In Media (Moving Image)  

"NWRC has opened so many doors for me and has given me the experience I need for a career in the creative media industry."

HND In Media (Moving Image)