North West Regional College in Indian Exchange Programme – North West Regional College

North West Regional College in Indian Exchange Programme

North West Regional College is currently hosting a group from India as part of an EU Erasmus+ international programme.
The group from TeamLease Skills University in Gujarat are in the college for two weeks as part of an exchange programme looking at skills development and best practice in the areas of Tourism and Hospitality, Mechatronics, Enterprise and Technology Enhanced Learning.
During the visit the group also took part in Derry~Londonderry’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade.

Pictured are: Martin Peoples. Head of Technology Enhanced Learning and Support at NWRC, Calum Morrison, NWRC Director of International Development, Bronagh Fikri, NWRC European & International Projects Officer, Galvin Dobson, Deputy Head of Department – Business, Hospitality, Tourism and Performing Arts at NWRC, and Raymond Craig NWRC with visitors Udayan Trivedi, Suma Dattatreya, Rajesh Rejendran and Satish Kumar Jha.