Successful Hair and Beauty show at Strabane Campus

Congratulations to all our staff and students who took part in the Hair and Beauty show at Strabane Campus.

Holly Duddy who was placed second in the Level 3 Cut and Colour section at North West Regional College’s Strabane Campus Hairshow, pictured with her model.

Leanne Browne, third place in Level 3 Upstyle, at North West Regional College’s Strabane Campus Hairshow, pictured with her model.

Kirsten McCauley, third place Level 3 Upstyle, at North West Regional College’s Strabane Campus Hairshow, pictured with her model.

Kirsten McCauley, third in Level 3 Avant Garde, at North West Regional College’s Strabane Campus Hairshow, pictured with her model.

For more pictures please log on to https://www.flickr.com/photos/mynwrc/albums

Tipsukon Cochrane

NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic…
NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic and there is such a great atmosphere between the students […]

Liam Duffy

My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance…
My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance to apply for lots of degree courses. We were supported […]

Paul Gallagher

The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next…
The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next career move which I hope to be Marine Biology at […]

Aoife McGrory

It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave…
It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave me that opportunity.

Jessica Vance

The lecturers and the resources are just brilliant! I would recommend the college to anyone.