NWRC Business Support Centre wins InterTrade Ireland award

North West Regional College’s Technology Innovation Manager Dr Fergal Tuffy and Computing Lecturer Teresa Deeney, accepting an award for their involvement in the InterTrade Ireland Fusion programme from Alan Morrow, Operations Manager of Innovation Programmes at InterTrade Ireland.

The Fusion programme involves all Ireland cross-border technology transfer from academic institutions to industry via industry focussed research and development projects.
The NWRC has been the leading academic delivery partner on the programme since the beginning of 2016.

Tipsukon Cochrane

NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic…
NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic and there is such a great atmosphere between the students […]

Liam Duffy

My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance…
My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance to apply for lots of degree courses. We were supported […]

Paul Gallagher

The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next…
The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next career move which I hope to be Marine Biology at […]

Aoife McGrory

It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave…
It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave me that opportunity.

Jessica Vance

The lecturers and the resources are just brilliant! I would recommend the college to anyone.
Opening Hours