Shaun of the Dead LIVE at North West Regional College

North West Regional College and College Production Company Five Dollar Shake are proud to announce that tickets for their next big show, Shaun of The Dead LIVE, are now on general sale.
This is the bookend of an extremely successful year that has seen the Five Dollar Shake team win Creative Tutors of the year Northern Ireland and finish top three in the U.K. for the Creative and Cultural Skills Awards ‘Theatre Skills’ category.
This year’s show is the follow up to a string of critically acclaimed shows including The Big Lebowski LIVE (2017) and Inglourious Basterds LIVE (2016).

The immersive production which sees the Edgar Wright’s cult film turned into a live project, is the culmination of work from multiple departments in the college including Performing Arts, Music, Media, Construction, Hair and Beauty and Graphic Design. It is not to be missed.

Shaun of The Dead LIVE will run at 1pm and 7pm from Wednesday 23rd to Friday 25th May. Tickets for the evening show are £11 each and can be purchased using the link below. Matinee shows are FREE and operate on a first come first served basis.

www.wegottickets.com/fivedollarshake

Tickets are very limited so don’t miss out, book today…

NWRC offers a wide range of Level 2, Level 3 and Higher Education Courses in Performing Arts. Applications are now open for 2018/2019 you can apply at www.nwrc.ac.uk/apply

From left – Performing Arts students North West Regional College who are starring in Shaun of the Dead LIVE – Kieran Clarke, Eoin Callaghan and Seanan Ferry.

Caption : From left – Performing Arts students North West Regional College who are starring in Shaun of the Dead LIVE – Kieran Clarke, Eoin Callaghan and Seanan Ferry.

Tipsukon Cochrane

NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic…
NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic and there is such a great atmosphere between the students […]

Liam Duffy

My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance…
My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance to apply for lots of degree courses. We were supported […]

Paul Gallagher

The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next…
The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next career move which I hope to be Marine Biology at […]

Aoife McGrory

It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave…
It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave me that opportunity.

Jessica Vance

The lecturers and the resources are just brilliant! I would recommend the college to anyone.