Pink Ladies host information session at North West Regional College

Representatives from a cancer support group hosted a special information session at North West Regional College (NWRC) advising students and staff on how to make affordable changes in their lives to reduce exposure to endocrine and hormone chemicals.

The Pink Ladies and Pink Panther Support group recent visited NWRC’s Strand Road campus where they delivered a workshop about keeping the body in balance.

Hairdressing and Beauty Students and staff from NWRC will take part in the Pink Ladies Big Lottery Launch Day on May 23rd in Bishop Street Community Centre at 12 p.m. demonstrating non chemical make up brands versus commercial make up brands.

Students are pictured here with Maureen Collins, Pink Ladies, Deborah McDaid, Hairdressing Lecturer, NWRC, Jacquie Loughrey, Education and Prevention Officer, Pink Ladies, Breidge Johnston, Curriculum Manager, Hairdressing, NWRC, Finnuala Fox, Lecturer in Hairdressing, NWRC, Martin Mullan, Pink Panthers, and Marianne Gallagher, Pink Ladies.

Tipsukon Cochrane

NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic…
NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic and there is such a great atmosphere between the students […]

Liam Duffy

My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance…
My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance to apply for lots of degree courses. We were supported […]

Paul Gallagher

The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next…
The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next career move which I hope to be Marine Biology at […]

Aoife McGrory

It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave…
It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave me that opportunity.

Jessica Vance

The lecturers and the resources are just brilliant! I would recommend the college to anyone.