Pink Ladies host information session at North West Regional College

Representatives from a cancer support group hosted a special information session at North West Regional College (NWRC) advising students and staff on how to make affordable changes in their lives to reduce exposure to endocrine and hormone chemicals.

The Pink Ladies and Pink Panther Support group recent visited NWRC’s Strand Road campus where they delivered a workshop about keeping the body in balance.

Hairdressing and Beauty Students and staff from NWRC will take part in the Pink Ladies Big Lottery Launch Day on May 23rd in Bishop Street Community Centre at 12 p.m. demonstrating non chemical make up brands versus commercial make up brands.

Students are pictured here with Maureen Collins, Pink Ladies, Deborah McDaid, Hairdressing Lecturer, NWRC, Jacquie Loughrey, Education and Prevention Officer, Pink Ladies, Breidge Johnston, Curriculum Manager, Hairdressing, NWRC, Finnuala Fox, Lecturer in Hairdressing, NWRC, Martin Mullan, Pink Panthers, and Marianne Gallagher, Pink Ladies.