Augmented Reality at North West Regional College

Driving innovation forward in vocational education and developing cutting-edge work-place solutions, a specialist team at North West Regional College have recently developed a health care technology tool-kit, that will provide on-the-go learning for health care staff working in a range of contexts.

The team leading this exciting and new ARCH project – Augmented Reality for Care and Health, include Caroline McKeever (Project Manager & Content Developer), Roisin Wilson (Health Care Content Developer), Vincent Doherty (Creative Technology Designer) and Martin Peoples (Head of Technology, Enhanced Learning and Support).

To find out more about how ARCH can help to train staff working in health and social care organisations; or to request a demonstration of the tools in action, contact Caroline McKeever at Caroline.McKeever@nwrc.ac.uk or Tel: 02871276492.

Tipsukon Cochrane

NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic…
NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic and there is such a great atmosphere between the students […]

Liam Duffy

My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance…
My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance to apply for lots of degree courses. We were supported […]

Paul Gallagher

The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next…
The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next career move which I hope to be Marine Biology at […]

Aoife McGrory

It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave…
It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave me that opportunity.

Jessica Vance

The lecturers and the resources are just brilliant! I would recommend the college to anyone.
Opening Hours