Augmented Reality at North West Regional College

Driving innovation forward in vocational education and developing cutting-edge work-place solutions, a specialist team at North West Regional College have recently developed a health care technology tool-kit, that will provide on-the-go learning for health care staff working in a range of contexts.

The team leading this exciting and new ARCH project – Augmented Reality for Care and Health, include Caroline McKeever (Project Manager & Content Developer), Roisin Wilson (Health Care Content Developer), Vincent Doherty (Creative Technology Designer) and Martin Peoples (Head of Technology, Enhanced Learning and Support).

To find out more about how ARCH can help to train staff working in health and social care organisations; or to request a demonstration of the tools in action, contact Caroline McKeever at Caroline.McKeever@nwrc.ac.uk or Tel: 02871276492.