Art on display at NWRC Limavady

Work by Art and Design students is now on display at North West Regional College’s Limavady Campus.

It includes a number of unique pieces, as well as a variety of drawings, illustrations, paintings, photography, sculpture, prints, textiles, fashion design and multimedia artwork.

Year 1 Diploma in Art and Design student Geraldine Yates with her sculpture work at NWRC’s end of year Art and Design show

The work has been completed by students on the college’s Level 3 and Foundation Diploma courses, which have accreditation from the University of the Arts, London. Last year NWRC became the first college in Ireland to receive the prestigious UAL accreditation for Art and Design.

The work will remain on display at Limavady Campus until June 13 and the work can be viewed Monday to Friday from 10 – 3 p.m.

For further details on the Art and Design Courses at NWRC visit www.nwrc.ac.uk/apply

More pictures can be viewed at https://www.flickr.com/photos/mynwrc/albums/72157667861841477