Art on display at NWRC Limavady

Work by Art and Design students is now on display at North West Regional College’s Limavady Campus.

It includes a number of unique pieces, as well as a variety of drawings, illustrations, paintings, photography, sculpture, prints, textiles, fashion design and multimedia artwork.

Year 1 Diploma in Art and Design student Geraldine Yates with her sculpture work at NWRC’s end of year Art and Design show

The work has been completed by students on the college’s Level 3 and Foundation Diploma courses, which have accreditation from the University of the Arts, London. Last year NWRC became the first college in Ireland to receive the prestigious UAL accreditation for Art and Design.

The work will remain on display at Limavady Campus until June 13 and the work can be viewed Monday to Friday from 10 – 3 p.m.

For further details on the Art and Design Courses at NWRC visit www.nwrc.ac.uk/apply

More pictures can be viewed at https://www.flickr.com/photos/mynwrc/albums/72157667861841477

Tipsukon Cochrane

NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic…
NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic and there is such a great atmosphere between the students […]

Liam Duffy

My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance…
My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance to apply for lots of degree courses. We were supported […]

Paul Gallagher

The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next…
The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next career move which I hope to be Marine Biology at […]

Aoife McGrory

It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave…
It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave me that opportunity.

Jessica Vance

The lecturers and the resources are just brilliant! I would recommend the college to anyone.