NWRC welcome jobs announcement by FinTrU

North West Regional College has today welcomed the announcement by FinTrU that they are to create 605 jobs in Northern Ireland.

Patrick McKeown, Director of Finance and Economic Engagement, North West Regional College, commented:

“On behalf of North West Regional College, I would like to welcome today’s announcement from FinTrU on the significant investment in job creation they are committing to the North West.  This is great news for our local Economy and an exciting opportunity for graduates and professionals to secure employment within the region.  We are delighted to be supporting FinTrU’s investment through the delivery of a pre-employment training and mentoring academy ‘Assured Skills’ which will enable the company to attract graduates with the composite level of skills required for the positions they are offering.”