NWRC welcome jobs announcement by FinTrU

North West Regional College has today welcomed the announcement by FinTrU that they are to create 605 jobs in Northern Ireland.

Patrick McKeown, Director of Finance and Economic Engagement, North West Regional College, commented:

“On behalf of North West Regional College, I would like to welcome today’s announcement from FinTrU on the significant investment in job creation they are committing to the North West.  This is great news for our local Economy and an exciting opportunity for graduates and professionals to secure employment within the region.  We are delighted to be supporting FinTrU’s investment through the delivery of a pre-employment training and mentoring academy ‘Assured Skills’ which will enable the company to attract graduates with the composite level of skills required for the positions they are offering.”

Tipsukon Cochrane

NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic…
NWRC has a strong academic reputation and it really helps develop and improve your artistic skills. The facilities are fantastic and there is such a great atmosphere between the students […]

Liam Duffy

My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance…
My time at NWRC was such an amazing experience! This course opened so many doors and gave me the chance to apply for lots of degree courses. We were supported […]

Paul Gallagher

The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next…
The Access course I’m studying at the College is challenging but very rewarding! It’s a great foundation for my next career move which I hope to be Marine Biology at […]

Aoife McGrory

It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave…
It was always my desire to achieve a qualification in something I loved & had a talent for. NWRC gave me that opportunity.

Jessica Vance

The lecturers and the resources are just brilliant! I would recommend the college to anyone.