International visitors learn best practice at NWRC – North West Regional College

International visitors learn best practice at NWRC

Representatives from Bulgaria and Kosovo who are visiting the North West as part of an Erasmus Higher Education project have spent three days learning about best practice at North West Regional College.

The International Business College in Mitrovica and its partners within the project ‘Creating Theory to Practice Centers for Innovation and Employment’ (CTPCIE), are in the city to discuss baseline study results as well as to work on Theory to Practice concept (T2P).

The workshops encompass the presentation of the baseline results, lectures on educational and employment policies, and skills gaps and the present best practices from NWRC.

During the workshops participants visited NWRC’s Business Support Centre, whose model will be established  in 6 Higher Education Institutions in Kosovo – IBCM, UHZ, UP, UNPZ, UASF and CEPL.

T2P Coordinators and University representatives from the respective HEIs were given the opportunity to observe how similar centres work and how their staff are engaged in its everyday activities and maintaining relations with enterprises and researchers.

Their mission will be to provide research, develop case studies, maintain the network of experts, and regularly cooperate and coordinate their activities with enterprises.