Holiday Inn Express hosts Jobs Fair at North West Regional College

Jobseekers and those looking for a change in career are encouraged to come along to a Jobs Fair by the Holiday Inn Express, at North West Regional College’s Strand Road campus.

The city’s newest hotel will hold a recruitment Open Day at the college’s Flying Clipper Restaurant, Northland Building, on Thursday, January 10, from 2pm – 8pm.

The popular hotel chain is recruiting for a number of roles including: front office manager, guest services manager, guest services assistant, food and beverage manager, bar and waiting staff, sous chef, chef de partie and kitchen assistants.

Stephen Redden, General Manager, Holiday Inn Express said: ‘’We are delighted to work in partnership with NWRC to host our recruitment open day for the new Holiday Inn Express which we believe will bring an exciting new dimension to the city’s accommodation sector.

‘’We are looking for passionate and dynamic individuals to join our team and invite anyone interested in a career within the Hospitality industry to come along and meet with representatives from the Holiday Inn Express and Interstate Hotels about our range of available positions including guest services roles, food and beverage staff and kitchen staff.’’

Marc McGerty, Business Development Executive, NWRC added: ‘’We are delighted to support the Holiday Inn Express recruitment event.

‘’This investment in jobs and tourism is a great opportunity for both the city and region. As part of the college’s economic engagement strategy we are keen to help develop the economy including supporting inward investment through small local businesses.

“For employers like Holiday Inn Express, the North West offers a skilled, talented and well educated workforce.

‘’NWRC have invested significantly in tourism, catering, hospitality sectors and it is great to see new investments and employment opportunities like these coming to fruition.”

If you think you have what it takes, bring an up-to-date CV and call into the recruitment event at the Northland Building on January 10, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.