Civil Engineering Work+ Apprenticeships…Now Available – North West Regional College

Civil Engineering Work+ Apprenticeships…Now Available

Career in Civil Engineering?  Choose Work+ Apprenticeships – Applications are open (close 19 March)

There is major demand for Civil Engineering Skills.  The Work+ apprenticeship is your first step into this growing industry and your chance to make a difference to people’s lives.  Our course Apprenticeship is available at Foundation Degree level.

Apprentices will be released from the workplace one day a week to receive training tailored to your needs.It’s work, plus so much more.  Salaries starting from £12,500, no tuition fees!  What are waiting for…

Full details on entry criteria and how to apply available via www.ice.org.uk/workplus

Mark McConway

Higher National Certificate in Construction

"It had been a few years since I was at college, but the help and support I received from the lecturers on my course made my time at the college enjoyable and memorable."

Rebekah Glen

Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accountancy 

"When I saw the Higher Level Apprenticeship advertised I thought it was a great opportunity to gain work experience while studying. There is only so much you can learn from a textbook!"

Leroy Grant

City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Barbering

"There's such a social and friendly atmosphere at the College. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class."

Carrie Bonner

HND In Media (Moving Image)  

"NWRC has opened so many doors for me and has given me the experience I need for a career in the creative media industry."

HND In Media (Moving Image)