NWRC hosts successful Higher Level Apprenticeship Information Evening – North West Regional College

NWRC hosts successful Higher Level Apprenticeship Information Evening

NWRC offers HLA courses in Accountancy; Software Development, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Leadership for Children’s Care, Learning and Development.

For information contact christine.hutton@nwrc.ac.uk

Kieran Doherty, Cian Wallace, Todd Killen pictured at North West Regional College’s Higher Level Apprenticeship Information evening. (Picture Martin McKeown)

Pictured at North West Regional College’s Higher Level Apprenticeship Information evening are Karen Goodmas, Natasha McClay, Mena Kearney, Pamela Ward.

North West Regional College’s Head of Business Kathleen McCaul, pictured with Paul Mason from the Millennium Forum at the College’s Higher Level Apprenticeship Information evening.

Robert Pidgeon from NuPrint, chats to Eoin Canning at North West Regional College’s Higher Level Apprenticeship Information evening. (Martin McKeown)

Leona Gillespie, Gerard Mc Daid and Lauren Kyle pictured at North West Regional College’s Higher Level Apprenticeship Information evening.

Pictured at North West Regional College’s Higher Level Apprenticeship Information evening are: from left: Aisling Leonard and Liz Doherty. (Pic Martin McKeown)

Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT Practitioners

Programming for Apps, websites and devices is something that I wanted to specialise in, but when I started doing A-Levels at school I realised that I wasn’t getting the opportunity to specialise my career in the way I had hoped. So when I discovered that this course at NWRC offered a pathway onto a degree in Computer Science I jumped at the chance!”

NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery

I studied Engineering at University for three years before I realised it wasn’t what I wanted to do. So I decided to follow my passion and become a chef. That’s why I applied to NWRC.

NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery

Access Diploma in Combined Studies

The support I received at NWRC was exceptional. The lecturers understood my needs and spotted my potential early on. The atmosphere was entirely different from what I expected. Everyone was so inspiring.

Access Diploma in Combined Studies

BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business

Business is a great course for students who want to work as a Marketing Director, Administration or plan to open up their own business in the future. It gives you the opportunity to see how it works at all ends of the business spectrum.

Foundation Degree in International Travel and Tourism Management

I gained valuable industry experience and loved every minute of it. Studying Travel and Tourism at NWRC has definitely altered the course of my life and helped shape me into the person that I am today.