NWRC Staff and students raise £15,150 for Foyle Search and Rescue – North West Regional College

NWRC Staff and students raise £15,150 for Foyle Search and Rescue

Staff and students at North West Regional College have raised a staggering £15,150 for Foyle Search and Rescue. The money was raised through a number of student and staff fundraising activities which took place across College campuses during the past year. These activities included College Craft Fair, College Cookery Book, Christmas Festivities, Cake Sales & Quiz Nights, 5K Run and Foyleside Roadshow. Pictured presenting the cheque to Pat Carlin, Vice-President of Foyle Search & Rescue are Donna Hyndman and Danny McFeely from North West Regional College’s Health & Well-being team.

Donna Hyndman and Danny McFeely from NWRC’s Health & Well-being team present a cheque for £15,150 to Pat Carlin, Vice-President of Foyle Search & Rescue.