NWRC Careers Academy hosts Best Practice workshop – North West Regional College

NWRC Careers Academy hosts Best Practice workshop

NWRC recently hosted a best practice workshop in order to showcase and share initiatives and projects with locally interested colleges and sector organisations.

The event was hosted by the College’s Careers Academy team, winner of the AoC 2019 Beacon award, which celebrate the best and most innovative practice among UK further education (FE) colleges.

Many thanks to representatives from local schools and Colleges who attended.

Mark McConway

Higher National Certificate in Construction

"It had been a few years since I was at college, but the help and support I received from the lecturers on my course made my time at the college enjoyable and memorable."

Rebekah Glen

Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accountancy 

"When I saw the Higher Level Apprenticeship advertised I thought it was a great opportunity to gain work experience while studying. There is only so much you can learn from a textbook!"

Leroy Grant

City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Barbering

"There's such a social and friendly atmosphere at the College. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class."

Carrie Bonner

HND In Media (Moving Image)  

"NWRC has opened so many doors for me and has given me the experience I need for a career in the creative media industry."

HND In Media (Moving Image)