VIDEO: Fabulous Drone footage of NWRC – North West Regional College

VIDEO: Fabulous Drone footage of NWRC

THIS IS YOUR COLLEGE

5 Campuses, One Region…YOUR College.

We are more than just a College.
We are a regional community dedicated to education & training, the local economy and furthering the careers of all our people.

Take a look at our fabulous Drone footage taking in all of our campuses across the North West.

Mark McConway

Higher National Certificate in Construction

"It had been a few years since I was at college, but the help and support I received from the lecturers on my course made my time at the college enjoyable and memorable."

Rebekah Glen

Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accountancy 

"When I saw the Higher Level Apprenticeship advertised I thought it was a great opportunity to gain work experience while studying. There is only so much you can learn from a textbook!"

Leroy Grant

City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Barbering

"There's such a social and friendly atmosphere at the College. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class."

Carrie Bonner

HND In Media (Moving Image)  

"NWRC has opened so many doors for me and has given me the experience I need for a career in the creative media industry."

HND In Media (Moving Image)