PEARSON BTEC L1 & L2 RESULTS UPDATE – North West Regional College

PEARSON BTEC L1 & L2 RESULTS UPDATE

BTEC Level 1 and 2 results are being recalled by Pearson (Awarding Organisation) and we will be unable to provide these results until instructed further by Pearson. See extract from Pearson statement as follows;
‘We will work urgently with you to reissue these grades and will update you as soon as we possibly can. We want to reassure students that no grades will go down as part of this review.
We appreciate this will cause additional uncertainty for students and we are sorry about this. Our priority is to ensure fair outcomes for BTEC students in relation to A Levels and GCSEs and that no BTEC student is disadvantaged’.
This information was received late yesterday afternoon. Pearson have advised us that the release of results will be prioritised and we will contact you once further information becomes available. These are circumstances beyond our control, however we apologise for any inconvenience.
Please contact our exams team for any further information – exams@nwrc.ac.uk

Mark McConway

Higher National Certificate in Construction

"It had been a few years since I was at college, but the help and support I received from the lecturers on my course made my time at the college enjoyable and memorable."

Rebekah Glen

Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accountancy 

"When I saw the Higher Level Apprenticeship advertised I thought it was a great opportunity to gain work experience while studying. There is only so much you can learn from a textbook!"

Leroy Grant

City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Barbering

"There's such a social and friendly atmosphere at the College. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class."

Carrie Bonner

HND In Media (Moving Image)  

"NWRC has opened so many doors for me and has given me the experience I need for a career in the creative media industry."

HND In Media (Moving Image)