SAFETY FIRST AT NWRC
We’re working hard towards a safe return to the college for staff and students – taking into account the health and wellbeing of everyone associated with the college.
To maintain social distancing along with a safe working environment, the college has taken a number of steps that include:
- Hand sanitisation stations at numerous locations in college buildings including all entrance areas
- Directional arrows to control the movement of people around all campuses
- Restricted use of lifts
- Additional posters and signage to reinforce the importance of adhering to personal hygiene measures
- Enhanced cleaning of touch points, such as door handles, handrails, lift buttons and vending machines.
- Fixed screens installed where social distancing is difficult e.g. Reception areas, catering facilities
- New arrangements for café and coffee shops to adhere to social distancing
- Assessments undertaken on all teaching spaces to determine maximum capacity to comply with the 2 metre guidance.
We will continue to review this advice as it is updated by the Government