NWRC seeks ‘Future Leaders’ for new Graduate Management Programme – North West Regional College

NWRC seeks ‘Future Leaders’ for new Graduate Management Programme

North West Regional College’s (NWRC) Business Support Centre (BSC) are recruiting ‘Future Leaders’ for a new Graduate Management programme as part of the Northern Ireland Executive’s recovery response to Covid-19 for the economy.

Business Development Manager at NWRC Sinead Hawkins says the college is currently recruiting ‘Future Leaders’ for a new Graduate Management programme. (pic Martin McKeown)

NWRC Business Skills Manager, Sinead Hawkins explained: ‘’This newly developed programme will run for 22 weeks and will commence in November. We are looking for applicants with a minimum of a degree. Successful applicants will be placed with an employer for 30 hours per week and will be matched by their CV and career aspirations. They will also complete a business or service improvement project and receive a weekly training allowance of £150.

‘’As well as gaining valuable industry experience with a view to securing employment, successful applicants will work towards a Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification which is supported by 4 hours of online training per week through NWRC.’’

The Graduate Management Programme is fully funded by the Department for the Economy’s Skills Intervention Programme and is in collaboration with the other Further Education Colleges in Northern Ireland.

For more information and to apply online please visit, http://www.nwrc.ac.uk/future-leaders-graduate-programme/

The closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October at 12pm.

Mark McConway

Higher National Certificate in Construction

"It had been a few years since I was at college, but the help and support I received from the lecturers on my course made my time at the college enjoyable and memorable."

Rebekah Glen

Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accountancy 

"When I saw the Higher Level Apprenticeship advertised I thought it was a great opportunity to gain work experience while studying. There is only so much you can learn from a textbook!"

Leroy Grant

City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Barbering

"There's such a social and friendly atmosphere at the College. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class."

Carrie Bonner

HND In Media (Moving Image)  

"NWRC has opened so many doors for me and has given me the experience I need for a career in the creative media industry."

HND In Media (Moving Image)