August 16 @ 9:30 am - August 27 @ 4:30 pm
With exam results soon to arrive, your next step is just around the corner. There are so many options to choose from, and, if you have still to decide on what’s next and have not yet applied to NWRC, then we are ready to help!
Our courses are designed to set you on the right career path for you – we have courses that prepare you for employment, as well as those designed to progress you to higher level study. The best way to discover if we can help you achieve your ambitions is to visit our 2019 RESULTS DAYS.
These will be held in our Strabane, Limavady and Strand Road Derry~Londonderry campuses:
- Thursday 15th August (Strand Rd campus only): 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday 16th August (Strand Rd campus only): 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 22nd August: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday 23rd August: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday 27th August: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Derry Road Strabane – Room H112
Main Street Limavady – Assembly Hall
Strand Road Derry~Londonderry – Student Zone on Level 4 of the Foyle Building
Here are some tips to help you get on course at our Results Days
- Bring a copy of all your exam results / qualifications to leave with our Admissions team
- Leave plenty of time for your visit – these sessions are BUSY, and you may wish to talk to our lecturers, careers team, student support and other staff before we can offer you a place, so please be prepared to take time with us to help you get on course
- Bring the registration fee
Don’t forget to also follow us on social media for the latest updates. We look forward to welcoming you to our Results Days!