2018/19 Part-Time Courses, Starting From September 2018
Whether you’re looking to learn a new skill, enhance your career, start a hobby or learn something just for fun, our Part-Time experience is destined to be the exciting learning opportunity you have been looking for.
Our courses are run by enthusiastic, professional tutors and delivered in state-of-the-art, industry standard learning facilities and campuses.
Our courses are designed with you in mind:
- Continue your career development with qualifications across a wide range of profession
- Develop new skills and talents while meeting new people
- Flexible study options to suit your lifestyle, with day and evening courses available across 5 campus locations in the North West
- Access a wide range of Student Support services, including careers guidance, counselling, student services, student finance, learning support, disability access and safeguarding
- Claim financial support to assist with course fees, books, materials, childcare and travel expenses*
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments*
- Reduced tuition fees available for those receiving benefits*
Whatever your goals, let us put your learning and career ambitions on track. Start Part-Time study at North West Regional College and you could go anywhere…
ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN
Download a copy of our 2018/19 Part-Time Course Guide using the link below or to request a printed copy please contact our College Marketing & PR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 7127 6084 (alternative formats are also available on request).
*Terms & conditions apply.