PART-TIME ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN!
Whether you’re looking to improve your job prospects, develop new skills, or learn something new just for fun, our Part-Time courses are designed with you in mind. We offer a wide range of study options from hobby and recreational classes to university level qualifications.
Our courses are run by enthusiastic, professional tutors and delivered in state-of-the-art, industry-standard learning facilities and campuses. Whatever your goals, let us put your learning and career ambitions on track.
Why choose Part-Time study?
- Continue your career development with qualifications across a wide range of professions
- Develop new skills and talents while meeting new people
- Flexible study options to suit your lifestyle, with day and evening courses available across 5 campus locations in the North West
- Access a wide range of Student Support services, including careers guidance, counselling, student services, student finance, learning support, disability access and safeguarding
- Claim financial support to assist with course fees, books, materials, childcare and travel expenses*
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments*
- Reduced tuition fees are available for those receiving benefits*
*Criteria applies. Contact Student Services for details.
Changes to the printed prospectus
Please note that we occasionally make changes to advertised courses featured in the printed prospectus to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date. You can view a list of the updates that have been made in our printed Part-Time course guide so far.