Part-Time Courses Starting From September 2019
ENROLMENTS FOR OUR 2019/20 PART-TIME COURSES ARE NOW OPEN.
Whether you’re looking to boost your job prospects, develop new skills, or learn something new just for fun, our Part-Time experience is destined to be the exciting learning opportunity you have been looking for.
Download and view the Part-Time Course Guide below or email email@example.com for a printed copy.
Our courses are run by enthusiastic, professional tutors and delivered in state-of-the-art, industry standard learning facilities and campuses. Our courses are designed with you in mind:
- Continue your career development with qualifications across a wide range of profession
- Develop new skills and talents while meeting new people
- Flexible study options to suit your lifestyle, with day and evening courses available across 5 campus locations in the North West
- Access a wide range of Student Support services, including careers guidance, counselling, student services, student finance, learning support, disability access and safeguarding
- Claim financial support to assist with course fees, books, materials, childcare and travel expenses*
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments*
- Reduced tuition fees available for those receiving benefits*
Whatever your goals, let us put your learning and career ambitions on track. Your future starts with North West Regional College…