PART-TIME ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN!
Whether you’re looking to improve your job prospects, develop new skills, or learn something new just for fun, our Part-Time courses are designed with you in mind. We offer a wide range of study options from hobby and recreational classes to university level qualifications.
Our courses are run by enthusiastic, professional tutors and delivered in state-of-the-art, industry-standard learning facilities and campuses. Whatever your goals, let us put your learning and career ambitions on track.
Why choose Part-Time study?
- Continue your career development with qualifications across a wide range of professions
- Develop new skills and talents while meeting new people
- Flexible study options to suit your lifestyle, with day and evening courses available across 5 campus locations in the North West
- Access a wide range of Student Support services, including careers guidance, counselling, student services, student finance, learning support, disability access and safeguarding
- Claim financial support to assist with course fees, books, materials, childcare and travel expenses*
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments*
- Reduced tuition fees are available for those receiving benefits*
*Criteria applies. Contact Student Services for details.