The NWRC Chef Taster Week offers a unique opportunity to gain an insight into life as a Chef.
The intensive one-week taster course will allow you to learn from industry experts and will include masterclasses by locally renowned Chefs. You will gain an industry-recognised qualification and hopefully an appetite to continue learning and developing within the catering & hospitality professions.
The Chef Taster Week includes:
- Intensive, one-week course: Level 2 Certificate in Allergens
- Date/Time: 21st -25th March, 9am to 4pm
- Location: North West Regional College, Strand Road Campus
- Live / interactive cooking demos
- Guest Speakers
- Fully funded via ERAP
Applications close Wednesday 16th March at 4pm.
How to get involved
We are looking for participants who are:
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Ready to learn new skills
- Interested in becoming a chef
- Over the age of 18
- Eligible to work in Northern Ireland
The course is FREE to participants. Benefits, including universal credit, will not be impacted.