NWRC are now recruiting graduates to complete the Digital Marketing Programme as part of the Flexible Skills Fund.
The graduate Digital Marketing Skill Up programme will run for 12 weeks, 8 weeks of course delivery followed by a 4 week work placement. You will also receive a £150 per week training allowance.
What you need to know
- Course commencing on 10TH January 2022
- Interviews to be held in December
- 12 week programme, 8 weeks course delivery followed by a 4 week work placement
- This course is fully funded by the Department for the Economy
- £150 allowance per week
- Applicants to email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employers to email registration of interest to email@example.com
The Skill Up Digital Marketing programme will be accessible to all groups, those in employment and those unemployed. Participants will be able to avail of free courses and accredited qualifications, which will improve their skills, benefitting their employment opportunities and enhancing Northern Ireland’s continuously growing and diversifying economy.
To apply you must be;
- Over 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in Northern Ireland
- ‘Settled’ in Northern Ireland, and has been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years; or is a person who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK.
How will it make me more employable?
This programme will help increase your employability and earning potential. On successful completion of the course you will enhance your professional development and you will be able to offer a current or potential employer a range of digital marketing skills that will be beneficial to their organisation.
During your course you will learn how to:
- Research, plan and execute key elements of a digital marketing strategy from budget, return on investment metrics to competitor analysis
- Evaluate the potential risks for a business when using social media for marketing or business promotion
- Assess best practice in the integration of online and offline marketing channels to enhance business activities
- Study good and bad practice in static and mobile website design from both potential customer and marketing perspectives
- Investigate and analyse factors that should be considered when planning a social media campaign
- Use and understand digital marketing frameworks, models, and theory
OCN NI level 4 Award Digital Marketing/ Social Media Qualification
Monday to Friday - Include practical classes, lectures, workshops and tutorials
Optional Assignment Drop In Sessions
Over the 12 weeks, you will have the option of drop-in sessions to meet with your tutor(s) to discuss your assignment; presentation and marketing plan
You are expected to dedicate adequate time for independent study for your assignment and presentation outside of class.