What is Future Leaders Graduate Management Programme?
This 24 week programme will match you with an NI employer and allow you to inject new ideas and thinking into business. You will be paid £150 per week training allowance and complete a Level 5 Leadership & Management qualification.
If you are a graduate and are looking to progress your career then Future Leaders Graduate Management Programme is for you! It doesn’t matter when you graduated or what your background is, as long as you are a highly motivated individual with career aspirations then we want to hear from you. We will consider those who have graduated with a Foundation Degree or Degree, as long as you are ambitious and interested in a career in Management.
What you need to know
- Start Date: Monday 11th October 2021
- Duration: 24 weeks, full-time, need to be available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for total duration of 24 week course
- Work placement to commence by week 9
- Industry experience within an organisation
- Undertake qualification - ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- £150 allowance per week for duration of course
- Open to all graduates
- Apply via the Flexible Skills landing page link and also email CV to Laurence.email@example.com
The Graduate Future Leaders programme will be accessible to all groups, those in employment and those unemployed. Participants will be able to avail of free courses and accredited qualifications, which will improve their skills, benefitting their employment opportunities and enhancing Northern Ireland’s continuously growing and diversifying economy.
To apply you must be;
- over 18 years of age
- eligible to work in Northern Ireland
- ‘settled’ in Northern Ireland, and has been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years; or is a person who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK.
How to apply
- Complete form below
- Email CV to Laurence.Arbuckle@nwrc.ac.uk