Construction Skills (Multi-Craft) (Level 1 Diploma)
Apprenticeships & Traineeships
Course: City & Guilds Level 1 Multi Craft SamplingCampus: SpringtownType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021Fees:
Course: City & Guilds Level 1 Multi Craft SamplingCampus: GreystoneType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021Fees:
- Site location Springtown Limavady Greystone
- Unit 101-Introduction to health and safety in construction
- Unit 001-Constructing halving joints
- Unit 002-Constructing housing joints
- Unit 003-Painting techniques
- Unit 004-Tiling a plain wall
- Unit 005-Constructing half brick walling
- Unit 102-Introduction to the construction industry
- Unit 108-Fixing architraves and skirtings
- Unit 112-Applying decorative effects
- Unit 116- Cutting and fixing tiles to wet areas
- Unit 117- Tiling floors with a border
- Unit 118- Constructing block walling
- Unit 119- Constructing half brick return corners
UK RequirementsNo formal entry requirements for this course, however applicants must have the potential to successfully gain the qualification.(Interview required)
ROI RequirementsNo formal entry requirements for this course, however applicants must have the potential to successfully gain the qualification.(Interview required)
Work placement is dependent on individual student needs this will either be on a weekly basis or block placements at set periods throughout the year.
Uniform - PPE College cover costs.
Further StudyStudents can progress to employment, L2 Traineeship or AppNI Level 2.
Career ProspectsThis programme looks at individual needs of students as part of the course our awarding winning Careers Academy team work with students to help them progress onto a pathway that best suits their own ambitions.
I would recommend North West Regional College. It is a great place to learn, you meet new friends, and you have great craic too!Cameron Nutt
I’m so glad I was able to spend the last 2 years focused on Art, rather than having to study 3 different subjectsCaroline Barr