Start Date29 Aug 2022
Course: Pearson BTEC Level 2 First Diploma in Health & Social CareCampus: Strand RoadType: Full TimeStart Date: 29/08/2022Fees:
- Site location Strand Road
- Human Lifespan Development
- Health and Social Care Values
- Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
- Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care
- Individual Rights in Health and Social Care
- Healthy Living
- Carrying out a Research Project in Health and Social Care
- Human Body Systems and Care of Disorders
- Creative and Therapeutic Activities in Health and Social Care
- Skills and Qualities for Working in the Health and Social Care Sector
- The Impact of Nutrition on Health and Wellbeing
- Using ICT in Health and Social Care
UK Requirements4 GCSEs Grade D-G or aboveStudents who do not hold Level 2 qualifications in Literacy and Numeracy will be required to complete these during this course.
ROI Requirements4 OLCs Grade 06 or above Students who do not hold Level 2 qualifications in Literacy & Numeracy will be required to complete these during this course.
Further StudyProgression to Level 3 Health and Social Care pathways including Health Science, Health Studies, Health & Social Care.
Career ProspectsPast students who have not continued their studies at further education have gained employment in the health and social care sector, working as care assistants, domiciliary carers, or support work.
This course has been an exciting and challenging journey that allowed me to discover my love of design. The excellent tutors opened my eyes to new materials, techniques and media which has helped me develop my illustration and digital skills. I’ve now decided to study Game Design at university.Shan Farren
My time at the College has been amazing. The tutors are so helpful and encouraging, even in these difficult times where things are anything but normal. I can not recommend this course enough for anyone who has a passion for Art and Design!Rachel Buckley