Course: City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma HairdressingCampus: Strand RoadType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021
Course: City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in HairdressingCampus: LimavadyType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021
Course: City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in HairdressingCampus: StrabaneType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021
- Site location Limavady Main St Strabane Strand Road
- Unit 201 Style & finish hair
- Unit 202 Set & Dress Hair
- Unit 203 Cut hair using basic techniques
- Unit 204 Colour & lighten hair
- Unit 207 Develop & maintain your effectiveness at work
- Unit 210 Plait & twist hair
- Unit 213 Fulfill Salon reception duties
- Unit 205 Advise & consult with clients
- Unit 206 Shampoo, condition and treat hair
UK Requirements4 GCSEs (Grade D-G or above); Determination, a love of the subject, commitment to your studies and a good work ethic.
ROI Requirements4 OLCs (Grade 06 or above) Determination, a love of the subject, commitment to your studies and a good work ethic.
In Year 2 of the programme, you will be placed in a Salon 1 day per week to gain hands-on experience in the real working environment. . As placement is an integral part of your qualification a self-declaration of current health status is implicit as part of the overall risk assessment process.
Uniform - £30
Further StudyStudents will have a broad range of skills and experience leading to progress to level 3.
Career ProspectsCareer opportunities for former successful students include positions within top class salons, television, working abroad, on cruise liners, in demonstration work or teaching.Salary£14,000 to £30,000 or more
The College has helped me become a better musician. I started at NWRC, now I'm supporting Robbie Williams at Hyde Park!ROE (Roisin Donald)
I applied for a Higher Level Apprenticeship as it was a great opportunity to gain work experience and get paid while studying towards a professional qualification.Rebekah Glen