Start Date16 Sep 2021
Fees must be paid at the time of enrolment, or arrangements should be put in place to pay by instalments. The full fee includes tuition, registration and examination fees (where relevant). Depending on your circumstances you may be entitled to a reduced (concessionary) fee. Reduced fees are applied to the cost of tuition only. Failure to enrol before the Awarding Body deadline may result in you incurring a late fee.
Course: NCFE CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Childrens Care, Learning and Development (Management) (Northern Ireland) Ref D099Campus: Strand RoadType: Part TimeStart Date: 16/09/2021
- Site location Strand Road
- o Support children’s care, learning and development in the early years
- Lead practice that supports positive outcomes for children’s development
- o Develop and implement policies and procedures to support safeguarding of children
- Promote professional practice
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in early years settings
- Work in partnership
- Develop own professional development
- Use and develop systems that promote communication
UK RequirementsPre-enrolment interview essential.
Further StudyThis qualification is suitable for Assistant Managers and Deputy Managers working in children’s care, learning and development in Northern Ireland who are looking to progress their career. It is also appropriate for managers who have not yet achieved a vocational qualification at this level. Learners who achieve the Diploma could progress to a Foundation Degree in a related discipline
The course is for senior practitioners in a leadership or management role who work within early years and childcare settings including day nurseries, creches, playgroups and pre-school settings. The course is also suitable for practitioners who have an opportunity to step into leadership roles within the setting. Prospective students will have a telephone interview to ensure they can fulfil the requirements of the course.
I now have the opportunity to progress to University and achieve my chosen degree in only two years due to the preparation I received here at NWRC.Jordan Downey
I have always enjoyed Engineering and Computer Science. My course at NWRC has helped me secure a place at Queens University.Joycie Rajan