Open College Network NI (OCN NI) Traineeship in Retail
Course: Open College Network NI (OCN NI) Level 2 Traineeship in RetailCampus: Strand RoadType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021Fees:
Course: Open College Network NI (OCN NI) Level 2 Traineeship in RetailCampus: StrabaneType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021Fees:
- Site location Strabane Strand Road
- Health & Safety in Retail Premises
- Customer Service in the Retail Sector
- Individuals and Teamwork in a Retail Business
- The Retail Selling Process
- Options May Include:
- Understanding the Control, Receipt and Storage of Stock in a Retail Business
- Understand the Handling of Customer Payments in a Retail Business
- Understanding Environmental Sustainability in the Retail Sector
- Understanding Visual Merchandising for Retail
- Understanding Security and Loss Prevention in a Retail Business
UK RequirementsApplicants will be required to hold a minimum of a Level 1 qualification, defined as 4 GCSEs at grades D-G including Maths and English grades E, or equivalent.
ROI RequirementsApplicants will be required to hold a minimum of a UK Level 1 qualification 4 OLCs (Grade 06 or above) or above to include English and Maths at 06 or above
Trainees will carry out work placement in a retail environment.
Further StudyThis course will provide a solid foundation to help students progress to better employment or further learning opportunities.
Career ProspectsThe Traineeship will allow participants to progress to an apprenticeship at Level 3 or alternatively to Further Education at Level 3.
I have always enjoyed Engineering and Computer Science. My course at NWRC has helped me secure a place at Queens University.Joycie Rajan
One day you can be fixing things, putting flanges and pipes together and the next day you can be doing something completely different like changing drives.Jack McLaughlin