Work Skills (Level 2 Certificate)
Start Date29 Aug 2022
System currently off-line for essential maintenance and will be available later today. Please check back later and apologies for the inconvenience.
Course: BTEC Level 2 Work SkillsCampus: Strand RoadType: Full TimeStart Date: 29/08/2022Fees:
- Site location Strand Road
- Essential Skills ICT
- Building Working Relationships with Customers
- Using a CV and Covering Letter to Apply For a Job
- Career Progression
- Understanding Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Working in a Team
- Managing Own Money
- Planning and Running Enterprise Activity
- Presenting a Professional Image In New Work Environments
- Self Assessment
- Self Management Skills
- Essential Skills Literacy
- Essential Skills Numeracy
UK Requirements2 GCSEs Grade D – F
ROI Requirements2 OLCs Grade 05 - 07
Further StudyYou will work with your tutor to develop a career plan to help you decide what to do next.
Career ProspectsThere may be opportunities for progression to entry level employment opportunities.
I now have the opportunity to progress to University and achieve my chosen degree in only two years due to the preparation I received here at NWRC.Jordan Downey (former Student Union President)
The recording facilities at NWRC are second to none. I use my free studio time to demo and record new songs. You wouldn't get this anywhere else at such a professional level.Hannah Richardson (Music)