Fees must be paid at the time of enrolment, or arrangements should be put in place to pay by instalments. The full fee includes tuition, registration and examination fees (where relevant). Depending on your circumstances you may be entitled to a reduced (concessionary) fee. Reduced fees are applied to the cost of tuition only. Failure to enrol before the Awarding Body deadline may result in you incurring a late fee.
Course: CPCAB Level 5 Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory Ref D051Campus: Strand RoadType: Part TimeStart Date: 15/09/2021
Course: CPCAB Level 5 Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory. Ref d052Campus: Strand RoadType: Part TimeStart Date: 17/09/2021
- Site location Strand Road
- 1. Work safely, legally and ethically as a counsellor using the CBT approach
- 2.Use the CBT framework to structure the therapeutic relationship
- 3. Integrate understanding of diversity in CBT work
- 4. Use a coherent CBT approach to work with individual clients and their needs
- 5. Work with self-awareness as a counsellor using the CBT approach
- 6. Use CBT theory, research and techniques coherently within counselling work
- 7. Monitor and maintain professional effectiveness as a counsellor using the CBT approach
UK RequirementsCPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (TC-L4) or equivalent. Applications for Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) will also be considered.
CBT is one of the NICE recommended psychological therapies and counsellors with CBT skills are often favoured above those without in multidisciplinary psychological therapy teams especially the Increasing Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT) teams.
I progressed from NWRC directly into final year of a degree programme at Glasgow School of Art, along with my twin sister.Tipsudar Cochrane
I applied for a Higher Level Apprenticeship as it was a great opportunity to gain work experience and get paid while studying towards a professional qualification.Rebekah Glen