Open Days 2022
Campus Open Days are Back!
We can't wait to meet you in-person at our next on-campus Open Day.
Open Day gives you the opportunity to explore our campuses and discover what life at NWRC is really like. Tour the facilities, meet our award-winning staff and chat with current students to find out why NWRC is the right choice for you.
NOTE: Our Open Day events are now closed. If you missed it, don't worry, you can still view our Virtual Open Day content online. We also offer personalised guided tours of our campuses upon request.
What to Expect
- Take a campus tour and explore our state-of-the-art facilities
- Meet the lecturers and find out about our wide range of courses
- Get involved in fun, interactive activities and workshops
- Chat with current students to find out what the College experience is really like
- Talk to our Student Services teams about learner support and finance options
- Receive one-to-one careers advice to help you find the right course for you
- Discover our exciting international opportunities where you can work and study abroad - for free!
- Get advice on how to apply and the application process
Not able to attend on Open Day?
Check out our Virtual Open Day content. Available now on-demand.
My course covers the many different aspects of Esports, from playing games competitively, to creative media which includes making videos and writing gaming articles.Aaron Smith (Esports)
After graduating from NWRC I went to Queens University to study a BSc in Chemistry, followed by a PGCE. I'm now working as a full-time Chemistry teacher.Holly Miller (Medical & Applied Science)
I chose to study at NWRC because it was the best place to learn about the world of hospitality! The facilities at the College are great and I’ve gained lots of experience working with the public.Ben Hall (Hospitality)
Book Your Place at Open Day
Our Open Day events have now ended but you can still book a tour with us.
Missed Open Days? Don’t worry, there are other ways for you to meet us. We also offer personalised guided tours of our campuses upon request. This usually lasts about an hour and refreshments can also be provided.
To book a campus tour, email: email@example.com