Learning has no age limit
Returning to education a little later in life can seem daunting, but at NWRC extensive support is available to build your confidence and help you feel prepared
For many adults, the decision to return to education is life-changing, opening up new career prospects and employment opportunities. Many are returning to college after a break in their education, some are looking to retrain for a new career, while others are trying to make the most out of opportunities they may not have had when they were younger.
We believe that education is for everyone, regardless of age.
There’s such a social and friendly atmosphere at the college. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class.Leroy Grant (Barbering)
After graduating from NWRC I went to Queens University to study a BSc in Chemistry, followed by a PGCE. I'm now working as a full-time Chemistry teacher.Holly Miller (Medical & Applied Science)
This course had a huge impact on my life. Not only did it give me the confidence to start my own photography business, but I also gained friends for life!Linda McGlinchey (Photography)
Why choose NWRC?
Studying with us has lots of benefits, including:
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle and work/family commitments
- Lots of one-to-one tutor support
- Small class sizes and study groups
- Cutting edge training facilities
- Free college gym membership
- Free access to our Library and Learning Resource Centre
- Free* car parking (after 5pm at Strand Road campus)
- Loans and grants to help cover course fees and expenses
- Help with childcare needs
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments (criteria applies)
- Discounted fees for those receiving benefits
- Access a wide range of student support services, including careers guidance and learning support
- 100% Skills Focus funding for businesses