Retrain, upskill and future-proof your career
Whether you’re looking to improve your job prospects, develop new skills, or learn something new just for fun, our Part-Time courses are designed with you in mind. We offer a wide range of study options from hobby and recreational classes to university level qualifications.
Courses are run by enthusiastic, professional tutors and delivered in state-of-the-art, industry standard learning facilities and campuses.
Part-Time enrolments are now open.
Why Choose Part-Time?
- Continue your career development with qualifications across a wide range of professions
- Develop new skills and talents while meeting new people
- Flexible study options to suit your lifestyle, with day and evening courses available across 5 campus locations
- Choose from more than 550 courses across 18 different subject areas
- Access a wide range of Student Support services, including careers guidance, counselling, student services, student finance, learning support, disability access and safeguarding
- Claim financial support to assist with course fees, books, materials, childcare and travel expenses*
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments*
- Reduced tuition fees for those receiving benefits*
*Criteria applies. Contact Student Services for details.
This course had a huge impact on my life. Not only did it give me the confidence to start my own photography business, but I also gained friends for life!Linda McGlinchey (Photography)
There’s such a social and friendly atmosphere at the college. My lecturers are extremely supportive and the facilities are first class.Leroy Grant (Barbering)
I work for a Housing Association and this course has allowed me to develop new skills and progress my knowledge in the world of Property Services.Deirdre Sharkey (Construction)
I've always wanted to learn Sign Language and this course fitted in perfectly with my full-time work. I enjoyed it so much I've decided to continue my learning next year.Breidge Patton (British Sign Language)
Changes to the printed course guide
Please note that we occasionally make changes to advertised courses featured in the printed prospectus to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date. You can view a list of the updates that have been made in our printed Part-Time course guide so far.
- Part-Time 2022/23 enrolment form
- Direct Debit Form*
- Instalment Form (EU Students)
- RBF1 Authorisation form for Reduced Fees
- Employer to Pay form
- Full-Time Students Enrolling on Part-Time Course form
*Please Note: Only Direct Debit forms with an original signature will be accepted by the bank. No Direct Debit form should be uploaded onto a student record. The Direct Debit form can either be posted to the College or left at Reception at all 3 main campuses.