Retrain, upskill and future-proof your career
Enrol now for Part-Time courses starting from September 2023
Learn new skills, pursue your interests or enhance your career prospects, with a Part-Time course. We offer a wide range of study options from hobby and recreational classes to university level qualifications.
Our courses are run by enthusiastic, professional tutors and delivered in state-of-the-art, industry standard learning facilities and campuses.
Why Choose Part-Time?
- Continue your career development with qualifications across a wide range of professions
- Develop new skills and talents while making friends from all walks of life
- Skills Funding available for business and individuals with our Skills Focus and SkillUp programmes
- Choose from more than 350 courses across 18 different subject areas
- Flexible study options to suit your lifestyle with day and evening courses available across 5 campus locations
- Access a wide range of Student Support services, including careers guidance, counselling, student finance, learning support, disability access and safeguarding
- Claim financial support to assist with course fees, books, materials, childcare and travel expenses*
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments*
- 60% discount on tuition fees for those receiving benefits*
*Criteria applies. Contact Student Services for details.
- Direct Debit Form*
- Instalment Form (EU Students)
- RBF1 Authorisation form for Reduced Fees
- Employer to Pay form
- Full-Time Students Enrolling on Part-Time Course form
*Please Note: Only Direct Debit forms with an original signature will be accepted by the bank. No Direct Debit form should be uploaded onto a student record. The Direct Debit form can either be posted to the College or left at Reception at all 3 main campuses.