Start your career journey with NWRC
With exam results arriving your next step is just around the corner. We have hundreds of courses on offer, all designed with you in mind, to set you on the best career path for employment or progression to higher-level study. Whether you have already been offered a place or wish to apply for a course our teaching and support staff will be online to discuss your options and provide you with all the information you need.
Got Your Results? What Next?
- Confirm Your Place – You can confirm your course place from the comfort of your own home by uploading your exam results online
- Apply Online – Limited places still available. Search for a Full-Time course today
- Get Expert Advice – Are you uncertain about your next step or didn’t get the results you were expecting? Speak to one of our friendly staff today
Despite the challenges presented by the continued restrictions, we have been working hard to make our campuses are as safe and as welcoming as always for our staff and students. We have appropriate measures in place including sanitisation stations at numerous locations in college buildings including all entrance areas, directional arrows to control the movement of people around all campuses, enhanced cleaning of touchpoints, new arrangements for classrooms and communal areas to ensure the 2m social distancing is maintained. See Safety First at NWRC for more details.
However, if you feel ill and have any symptoms of coronavirus (see below), please do not visit the college under any circumstances. You can liaise online with our careers and lecturing staff.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal