9th February 2022, 2.00pm-6.00pm
Via Zoom, Admission is free
- Meet with a range of employers from the Health and Social Care sector, for example: Housing Associations, Dental Surgeries, Care Homes, Health Research Centres.
- Engage with Health and Social Care professionals and previous students who have chosen to take an Apprenticeship to enter the profession and further their career
- Gain insights into the world of work and skills required for now and in the future
- Learn about the range of skills (transversal, digital, enhanced care skills) that are required in the future
- Hear keynote speakers from the Health and Social Care sector
- Build relationships with the industry
- Receive advice on different routes into the industry
To register for the event, please contact Caroline McKeever at: Caroline.McKeever@nwrc.ac.uk
Throughout the week, North West Regional College will publish a range of showcase material, video testimonials and campus overviews, profiling the College’s course offer from September – Traineeships, Apprenticeships, and Higher Level Apprenticeships. Application for these courses is currently open via the College’s website, www.nwrc.ac.uk/apply.
To follow and support these online activities throughout the NI Apprenticeship Week, check and follow @mynwrc and #mynwrc on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more