NWRC IDEATOR Awards
Enter the NWRC IDEATOR Awards!
Are you a current NWRC student, staff member* or recent** NWRC alumni?
Do you have an exciting, novel or innovative business idea or a business that you have perhaps recently started?
Whether you’ve only just thought of your business idea, or your business has just got up and running, the NWRC IDEATOR Awards could be a great way to be rewarded for your entrepreneurial thinking!
We’ve got 7 awards up for grabs and a prize pot of £4,000 currently on offer!!
- £1000.00 - Best overall Business idea / business by a Student (sponsored by NWRC)
- £500.00 - Best recent** Alumni business Idea / Business (sponsored by The Lab Fund)
- £500.00 - Best Staff* Business idea / concept (sponsored by RealTime Recruitment)
- £500.00 - Best Tech / Digital Idea by a Student (sponsored by Alchemy Technology)
- £500.00 - Runner up Student idea / business (sponsored by British Business Bank)
- £500.00 - Runner up Student idea / business (sponsored by Tughans)
- £500.00 - Best vision for business growth / commercialisation by a Student (sponsored by Satori Accounting)
One of my first aims within NWRC is to identify and reward innovative ideas and entrepreneurial thinking throughout the college network. The IDEATOR Awards will serve as a stepping stone for both students, recent NWRC alumni and the staff network to develop business ideas further.Alastair Cameron (NWRC Entrepreneur in Residence)
Apply here by 20th January 2023.
The NWRC IDEATOR Award Winners will be selected and announced at a mini pitch and celebration event which will take place in February 2023. Further details to follow!
This competition is supported by NWRC, The Lab Fund, RealTime Recruitment, Alchemy Technology, British Business Bank, Tughans and Satori Accounting.
* Staff members is denoted as all those who have worked for NWRC at some point since 2020 to present date (including part-time lecturers)
** recent - i.e. graduated / left NWRC since June 2018