We have been working hard behind the scenes to enhance our College website so that we can provide you with the best possible service and user experience.
Your new site features some exciting new and improved features:
- Optimised for mobile and tablet
- Shortlist feature allowing you to save and compare your favourite courses before you apply
- Improved search facility, with user-friendly interface, making it easier to find the course you want
- User profiles to make it easier to find the courses which suits you best
- Detailed course information profiles with all of the information you need
- New videos to showcase our campuses, courses and College experience
- More testimonials from current NWRC students and recent Graduates
User Satisfaction Survey
As part of our pre-launch activity we carried out a website usability survey to gauge user opinion. Participants were invited to review the beta site and complete an anonymous questionnaire.
The questionnaire focused on five key areas:
- User profile
- Design and usability
- Course information
- General comments
We have introduced a number of website improvements based on the results of this survey. We are commited to the continual development of our website to ensure we provide you with the best possible service and user experience.
To ensure transparency of the process we have published a summary of the key findings and recommendations from the survey. For more details view our Website Usability Survey Findings Report.
Your opinion matters to us
We are keen to recieve your feedback so that we can ensure our content continues to meet your expectations.
Please send any questions or comments you have to firstname.lastname@example.org