North West Regional College will host a Virtual Open Day on March 24 this year.
Open Day will give prospective students the opportunity to explore the College from the comfort of their home.
Students can find out what College life is really like, log on to explore our award-winning campuses and facilities, hear from our staff and students, discover the wide range of support services we offer and much more!
You can also apply for your course online.
We will help find your perfect course for you to get your career on track.
Register in advance to attend our Virtual Open Day and apply for a course online on the day (24th March) to be in with a chance of winning a brand new laptop!
What to Expect
Virtual Open Day allows you to get a feel for NWRC from the comfort of your own home.
Book your place today for the chance to:
- Apply for courses starting September 2021
- Win a brand new laptop to help you with your studies
- Attend live sessions for the subject/s that interest you for the chance to meet our tutors and ask questions
- Unlock a range of on-demand videos and webinars including talks, tours and student interviews
- Chat live to some of our support services including our Careers, Student Finance and Learning Support teams
- Explore our state-of-the-art campuses and facilities with our 360° virtual tours
- Find out about the 500+ courses we have to offer across 18 different subject areas:
- Work-related courses for school leavers
- Training and Apprenticeships
- University Level Qualifications
- Adult Learning courses