Course: City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Beauty TherapyCampus: Strand RoadType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021
Course: City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Beauty TherapyCampus: LimavadyType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021
Course: City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Beauty TherapyCampus: StrabaneType: Full TimeStart Date: 06/09/2021
- Site location Limavady Main St Strabane Strand Road
- unit 201 Working in the beauty related industries
- Unit 202 Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Unit 203 Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Unit 204 Provide facial skin care
- Unit 205 Promote products and services to clients in a salon
- Unit 206 Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Unit 207 Provide manicure treatments
- Unit 208 Provide pedicure treatments
- Unit 209 Apply make-up
- Unit 210 Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Unit 212 Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
UK Requirements4 GCSEs (Grade D-G or above);You also require determination, a love of the subject, commitment to your studies and a good work ethic, all qualities that you will need to succeed!
ROI Requirements4 OLCs (Grade 06 or above) You also require determination, a love of the subject, commitment to your studies and a good work ethic, all qualities that you will need to succeed!
Work placement is within the college salons
Uniform - £30
Further StudyIf you can demonstrate flair and expertise on this course, you should expect to progress onto our Level 3 Diploma programme
Career ProspectsCareer opportunities for successful students include positions within Beauticians, Health Spas, on Cruise Liners and or as Cosmetic Demonstrators as Salon Technicians. Many of our students go on to have successful careers and some start up their own business. Average salary is £15,000 to £20,000 per year although with experience and additional qualifications you can earn considerably more.
I would recommend North West Regional College. It is a great place to learn, you meet new friends, and you have great craic too!Cameron Nutt
I’m so glad I was able to spend the last 2 years focused on Art, rather than having to study 3 different subjectsCaroline Barr