Whether you have yet to apply for a course or have been offered a place, you’re invited to our on-campus results sessions. Come along and chat with our friendly team of experts.
- 18-19 August (Strand Road Campus only). For those receiving their A-Level and BTEC results.
- 25-26 August (all campuses). For those receiving their GCSE results
Our staff will be available on-campus from 10am to 4pm to answer your questions and help you get on course.
What to Expect
- Get Expert Advice: Are you uncertain about your next step or didn’t get the results you were expecting? Our friendly staff will be available on campus to offer careers advice, course information and help with your application.
- Confirm Your Place: Received your exam results? Confirm your course place from the comfort of your own home by uploading your results online.
- Apply Online: Limited places still available. Find your course today.
- ROI Students: Students receiving Leaving Cert results are invited to attend our ROI Result Sessions on Friday 2nd September. Applicants will be contacted directly.
- Current NWRC student? See our FAQs for more information on collecting your results.